A Splashed Day Out At Sunway Lagoon
Time really flies when you're having fun. I just can't believe that I'm back to college again, with the whole mundane routine starting all over again after few weeks of semester break.

I spent my last Friday of the Semester break at Sunway Lagoon. The ticket are not that cheap but somehow it's worth it. RM96/person for all park. 

Right after we got the tickets hehe


I just love how this duck welcoming us *big hug*

We spent the whole day there. We tried every single ride, from scream park to water park. It was a really great but tiring day. But who cares? We had a LOT of fun!


On the hanging bridge to the Water Park right after we're done with all the rides in Scream Park.

There were only 4 major slides in the Water Park. I really loved the Vuvuzela. It was slow in the beginning but then it turns to a super crazy fast ride. It was fun ! 


Here's a video of me and siblings had a slide race hehe we rule the slide!




Oh sunburn AGAIN. Thank you for the fun Sunway Lagoon!

♥ DREAMER ♥
She's just an ordinary girl with an extra ordinary dream which to travel the world ♥ZH