Delicious Malaysian Food
As you know, in my previous post I went to Adventure Cove Water Park in Singapore. So, I took the opportunity to try out delicious Malaysian’s food on the Malaysian Food Street. It’s in the same area with Adventure Cove Water Park.

The entrance 
We had our dinner there. I was amazed with the decoration, it reminds me to the old good time of the food street in Malaysia back to years ago. 


The decorations


Junctions

You can get a lot of delicious Malaysian Food there. Don't worry about the price because it's not that expensive. The price is as great as how it tastes. For muslims, you just have to be careful because not all of the stalls there sell halal food. Not to forget, this street will be so packed and busy especially during public holiday and school holiday. You may have to queue a little bit long for a food but it's worth to wait.



♥ DREAMER ♥
She's just an ordinary girl with an extra ordinary dream which to travel the world ♥ZH